Monday, November 14, 2016

Beccy's Place Day #15

Whew!  
I finally finished my sewing project - 
25 
microwavable bowl holders.
The sewing machine has been removed from the craft/dining room table - Step #1 in clearing the entire table in preparation for Thanksgiving dinner. 

I took a little break from my sewing this afternoon to make my cards for Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards Challenge.  It's getting dark an hour earlier with Daylight Savings Time, which makes it hard to get good photos after 3pm.
  Did you notice I said cards, plural?
The challenge for Day #15 was to make 2 cards with something opposite. 
The sentiment stamp is by Great Impressions.


Gotta run!  Cookies are almost ready to come out of the oven!
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip
YUM!

1 comment:

  1. You did a fabulous job creating your two opposite card Debi, they're awesome! I love the gorgeous patterned papers you used and I also like the wonderful gold ribbon. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.