Saturday, November 19, 2016

Beccy's Place Day # 19

My, oh my, is this darn machine sticky today!  
And, I'm really excited to share another card with you for the November Guest Design Spot for Great Impressions Stamps.
(Have you played in their November Anything Goes Challenge, yet?
You still have time!)
Using GI Country Snowman and GI Joy and Wonder I created a fun easel card.  Well, I had fun making it.  


This guy needs to bulk up a bit before I attempt to fussy cut his arms.   So, I stamped him on the background paper first and again on white CS before coloring, fussy cutting, and popping him into the frame. 

Challenges I am entering today.... 
Brown Sugar Challenge #225 - Anything Goes 
Fussy and Fancy Challenge # 177 - Different Folds or Shaped Cards 
Winter Wonderland Challenge - Poinsettias or Snow is Falling 
Crafty Ribbons Challenge #176 - Blue (+ribbon or lace)
Star Stamps Challenge - Fold It More Than  Once Fancy Folds
 

5 comments:

  1. The snowman image is adorable Debi, and you did a wonderful job with the colouring. I love how you've used a snippet from a great Christmas song as your sentiment. The inside of your card looks fabulous too. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and love the design. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Debi! You did an awesome job give the adorable snowman all of that dimension. Great job!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Ruza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Debi, the snowman is so cute! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge.

    love Mags B DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute! Love the image and design! Thanks for guest designing again at Great Impressions Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.