Saturday, November 5, 2016

Beccy's Place Day # 5

Thank you, Beccy, for your excellent tutorial on Adding Shadows, the theme for Day # 5 of Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards.
(I may have a few extra shadows, myself, this morning after playing soccer and basketball with my grandsons yesterday afternoon.  Best night's sleep I've had in a while!)
Usually I fussy cut and pop images, but with some well placed shadows you can give the same appearance.  I tried it using one of the digital poinsettias from Beccy's Poinsettia Set.


OK, Beccy.  Ready for Day # 6.
Bring it on!
 


2 comments:

  1. your poinsettia looks fantastic on the background of your card! thanks for joining our challenge, Petra DT Beccy's Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Debi! Your shadowing looks fabulous and has worked perfectly to "pop" the poinsettia up from the background. I love your choice of patterned paper too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.