Friday, November 18, 2016

Beccy's Place Day #18

Four boxes of holiday paper.  
I searched through them all sheet by sheet, trying to find that one piece that I knew was there and would be perfect for today's Softly, Softly Challenge at Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards.
But it wasn't there.
After going through 2 boxes a second time, it dawned on me....
...and there it was, right by my craft table waiting to be used.  
I only used the upper right corner for this card.  It such pretty paper.  Underneath, the card base is colonial white topped with a piece of pale green velum.  The die cut ornament is also velum.
The sentiment is a CTMH stamp.
A very simple make.

Additional Challenges:
Just Add Ink Challenge # 337 - Just Choose Two (Die Cut & Patterned Paper)
Fresh Brewed Designs Challenge - Pastels and/or Friendship


Enough dawdling on the computer.  
I teach a card class on Monday and I am far from ready!

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Oh I hate that Debi... I know I've seen something and spend ages looking for it only to discover it's been under my nose the whole time! I'm glad you found it though, it's a beautiful piece of paper and looks wonderful on your card. I love the sentiment you added along the bottom as well as the gorgeous die cut bauble. Good on your for persevering with your search!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds frustrating Debi, but worth it in the end...A lovely christmas card! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, Debi. I love the soft colours/tones, and delicate details. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and detailed die cut - I agree you paper is lovely. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.