Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Beccy's Place Day #24

This free digi image,  Mouse Delivering Christmas Present by Tlc Creations, was waiting for me in my inbox this morning.  You can get it, too, if you hurry over to their blog.  I didn't waste much time printing and coloring it for the Day #24, Use a Freebie Challenge at Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards.
The chipboard piece has "Merry Christmas" on it in silver, but it didn't photograph so well.
Additional Challenges
Crafting by Designs Challenge - Get Ready for Christmas 
Craft Your Passion Challenge #339 - Always Anything Goes 

 
If I don't get a chance to post anything tomorrow in between cooking the bird and entertaining,
I hope you all enjoy a lovely Thanksgiving.

 

1 comment:

  1. Great image Debi! You did a fabulous colouring job and I love all the additions you added. The patterned papers are great, particularly the one that looks like striped candy canes. Love the snowflake embellishment on the left too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.