Monday, November 28, 2016

Beccy's Place Day #28 & Mojo Monday

First up is a square card for the  
Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge # 476.
My niece will find this card in her mailbox.  She loves owls!
The stamps are from CTMH.  Once again I used from cotton from a q-tip for the hat trimmings.  I know there are cotton balls somewhere in this house, but I haven't a clue where!
Challenges being entered are:
Allsorts Challenge #391 - Anything Christmas
Dragonfly Journeys Challenge #80 - Christmas Critters
Crafty Ribbons Challenge #177 - Christmas with ribbon
 
*************
Today, participants in Day #28 of Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards are Copying And Selectively Editing, also known as CASEing, one of the cards they made previously for the challenge.  I've decided to CASE the card I made on Day #16 using the digi stamp freebie Beccy very generously supplied. 

I used the same layout but changed the color scheme and background embossing.  I always print 2 digis in case I decide to pop a portion of the image, so the extra copy of this fun Christmas stocking was on standby waiting to be used.  And for yesterday's white on white card, I embossed 4 pieces of cs trying to decide which to use.  This card uses one that I didn't choose.  Using up bits and pieces is always great, by my book. 
Additional Challenges for this card
Christmas Card Challenge #50 - Anything Goes 
Time Out Challenges #71 - Christmas w/ optional Glitter/Shimmer 
Craft Your Passion Challenge #340 - Always Anything Goes

Well, the To Do list doesn't Do itself.
TTFT
Thanks for stopping by!


11 comments:

  1. I love all the texture on your cards and do love the purple stocking. Thanks for joining us at Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card designs thanks for playing Crafty Ribbons Challenge love and hugs Carole DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two super creations for our Christmas theme at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

    I have a Tattered Lace Crossover machine to be won If you would like to join in here 

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Debi, I always feel very satisfied when I have all the elements I need for a card ready and waiting... I love using up my scraps and offcuts. Your card is gorgeous and I love how the stocking looks in shades of purple. I've seen all the colours of the rainbow used for this image, it's fabulous to see all the different ideas people come up with. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards! Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous texture and shimmer, Debi ... and such a cute Christmas stocking! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous makes. Thanks for joining us for the ATG challenge at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge.
    Gail Polkadoodles DT
    https://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creations. Thanks so much for participating over at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Debi! Fun card with that handsome owl on it. I love his little Santa hat! Thanks so much for joining my Christmas Critters blog challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely purple stocking. Thank you for sharing your work with us at Crafting From the Heart.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love both creations. Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
    Happy Crafting!
    Catherine X DT
    PS. Sorry I am late popping over to see your card.... but better late than never?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.