Monday, September 7, 2015

Another cup of cold tea...

that's the way my Mondays generally start.  I really should drink the tea before heading to the table to make my Mojo Monday card.  Because, even if I take the cup with me, the tea undoubtedly gets cold as I get lost in making a card.  
This morning I was happy to see the Mojo Sketch.  It is perfect for the set of birthday cards for kids that I started yesterday.  I am using a set of Paper Smooches stamps which has 5 cute animals and sentiments.  I think this cute little guy is a hamster or guinea pig, stamped on kraft paper he didn't even need coloring. 
Here are the challenges I've entered today:
Mojo Monday Contest Challenge # 414 - sketch
 
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge #153 - Anything Goes
Pile It On Challenge #85 - Fur
Scrapbook Blessings Club September Challenge - Anything Goes; twist-favorite technique (I love fussy cutting)
Allsorts Challenge #327 - Lots of Layers
Hanna and Friends Challenge #230 - Kraft Paper
Moving Along with the Times Challenge - Cute Animal
Paper Smooches SPARKS September Challenge wk1 - Anything Goes
 

Have a wonderful day!  
Now, for a cup of HOT tea!

10 comments:

  1. So many lovely layers here Debi and great colours as well, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card.
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fun card, love all the bright colours.

    Thank you for joining in this weeks Allsorts challenge.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable and I LOVE that background paper!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, Debi! Thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Blessings Club! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card. Thank you For entering the Glitter N Sparkle Blog Challengs xx DT Crafter Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab kiddie card, so cute, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the balloons in that background dp, Debi! Darling little critter and great job on that sketch. OK, putting on my DT hat now - I'm really glad to see you playing along in our "Fur" challenge at Pile It On this week. Good luck in the draw and I hope we see you playing again in our next challenge.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw your card featured on the Paper Smooches FB page [https://www.facebook.com/PaperSmooches] as one of our "FB Featured Players" from the September Anything Goes (wk1) challenge--- congrats! 

    What a fun birthday card--- great background! It's perfect for a birthday!

    THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at PSS! Hope you play along again soon:) HUGS <3 Sav 

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.