Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Subway Art Card

The current Muse Challenge #132 caught my eye.  It features some subway art on a clean and simple card.  I've been telling myself that I need to be making Christmas cards and have been making everything but.  Well, today I actually listened and made a Christmas card.  
(The stamp is CTMH.)


I'll also be entering these challenges:
A Snowflakes Promise Challenge #5 - Winter or Christmas themed
City Crafter Challenge Week 278 - Feeling Flat 
Creative Card Crew Challenge - Christmas
Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge #55 - Anything Goes
Jingle Bells Challenge - Tic, Tac... Two? (I've followed the far right column: stamping, ribbon, gold.  I colored the "TWINKLING LIGHTS" with gold Wink of Stella.)
Christmas Cards All Year 'Round September Challenge - Country Christmas 
ABC Christmas Challenge - Things beginning with "r" (Red, Ribbon, Rectangles)


******************* 
And I've made another Mojo Monday Sketch Contest card using  Paper Smooches stamps.   This is the 3rd in a set of kids birthday cards I am working on.  I wish I could remember where I picked up this balloon paper because I would definitely get more.

 
 
One of these days I will win at Mojo! 
 



12 comments:

  1. such a bold and fabulous holiday card, that subeay art sentiment panel is just so very awesome! thanks for joining our tic-tac-toe fun at JINGLE BELLES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card for our challenge! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Cards, your Christmas card looks to be a simple one and I'm wondering if you'll be using this pattern for all your cards? or do you make them all different? Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crews Christmas challenge and now you're one card closer to having your Christmas Cards finished for the year. Vicki DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic take on this week's Muse - I love that tiny ribbon sticking out the side! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you used the Christmas for the MUSE, great inspiration! I did Halloween for this FUN MUSE Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this card, Debi. Clean, bold, graphic and super! The "JOY" and "NOEL" in red are my favorite parts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A perfect Christmas card for our challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely card - Thank you so much for entering the CCAYR (Country Christmas) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deb, this is awesome!! Thanks so much for participating this week. I am honored.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute card, I really like the sentiments - perfectly Christmasy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very fun card and great take on the Muse.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.