Tuesday, September 22, 2015

So far...so good!

Still on my mission to create those Christmas cards.  Today I followed the weekly sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #126 and threw in some doodling for the Heart to Heart Challenge.  
I used the CTMH Cricut Artiste cartridge for the cut. Except for the barely visible houndstooth embossing folder I used, all the products are from CTMH.   I have so much Christmas paper, I'm determined to use it up before I buy any more.  Like that will happen!

Wish me luck, my blogging friends.  I'm off to the dentist to see what he can do about the tooth I broke last Friday.
I'm afraid this is going to hurt both me and my bank account!

 







9 comments:

  1. Great interpretation of the sketch! I always intend to get my Christmas cards done early, but I'm usually still stamping while the pumpkin pies are baking :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card! Did you emboss the background with silver stars? And I recognize those brads!! Love it! Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! This is absolutely fabulous and beautiful! I love every bit of it! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! Love the layers and those neat elements.
    Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card! The details in the layering are great! I hope the dentist was not to painful for you or your bank account! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

    Brandi R
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your version of the sketch! I am Amazed that you are doing Christmas cards! It is very cute! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

    Linda N
    DT member AHSC
    www.scrappytherapy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hear you about getting through your stash of Christmas papers! Love the Sparkle and Shine paper, and you have done a great job showcasing it. Thanks for joining us at AHSC and H2H challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.