Saturday, September 19, 2015

Doodle Pantry Tractor

Every year I make a special card for my cousin to give to her dad for his birthday.  They have a farm, so I try to use some type of a farm theme.   Her dad spent much of his life on a farm tractor.  I found this great tractor paper while in Florida last winter and the Doodle Pantry digital set Tractor Sheep had the perfect tractor image to go with it.  I used the precolored version here.
 
 
Inside stamps are CTMH.
Challenges I am entering:
A Gem of a Challenge #153 - Boys! Boys! Boys!
Hiding in My Craft Room Challenge #217 - Freestyle 
Jo's Scrap Shack Fun Friday Challenge #106 - Boys to Men
Seize the Birthday Challenge - Anything Goes no topping
Crafty Hazelnut's September Patterned Paper Challenge - use patterned paper
Doodle Pantry Ants in my Pantry Challenge #9 - Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze September Challenge - Happy Birthday




7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, great colors and papers. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

    Sue - HIMCR DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card for a Dad :-) Love the pretty papers you used to go with your image. Love the play on words too.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    ♥ Lena – DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this dad will love this card...how thoughtful to hunt for images, paper etc for this person! It is a "deere" of a card! Thank you for sharing at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is terrific! Perfect farm card. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness this card is fantastic! I just LOVE that image! The style of the card is one of my favorites, love it! Thank you for stopping by Jo's Scrap Shack and playing along in our challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card :) I have some of that same paper :) We own a few tractors too, no Deeres though just MM's mainly :) He's gonna really enjoy that card. Thank you for joining us at Jo's this week for Funday Friday.
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What the image and paper match so perfectly, great card! Thanks for much for joining us for AIMPDC#9 I hope to see you next month. Dawn Doodle Pantry DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.