Saturday, September 26, 2015

Goin' to a House Party,

actually a House Warming Party, but I do like that country music song.  Thought I'd save some time and pick up a card in the store, but Mom & I looked 3 places and found nothing that would be ok for this young couple.  So I've made one to deliver later today.  That would be after going to Joyce's Christmas Card Extravaganza.  That always gives my Christmas card pile a boost.  I'll show you the cards we make tomorrow.  
For now, here's the card for the House Warming...


(using Spellbinders dies & CTMH stamp)
(inside of card; computer generated sentiment)
Challenges: 

Gotta run.... 

4 comments:

  1. I love your choice of colors and the rustic way of your house warming card! Many thanks to join us in Crafty Ribbons this week and good luck from Christelle DT
    http://coccinelledemoiselle.blogs.marieclaireidees.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper and choice of colors. The front looks great with the embossing too. Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty, thanks for playing along with Crafting With Friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Love the textuur on it.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Friends
    Veronique DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.