Saturday, September 5, 2015

Birthday for a little girl?

My stash is seriously lacking in stamps suitable for little girls.  I've got grandsons.  But my cousin has twin granddaughters, and she asked me to make some birthday cards for kids.  I suppose I could make a card with pink soccer balls.  Girls play soccer.  Pink monsters could work.  Oh my.  
This week's Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #158 is perfect for a little girl birthday card.   Here's one that's girly but not super juvenile....
(Stamps, papers, and ribbon are CTMH products.)

Besides the Color Dare Challenge, I am also entering this card in the following: 
Allsorts Challenge #327 - Lots of Layers
Crafty Catz Challenge #291 - Anything Goes 
In the Pink Challenge #77 - Ribbons & Bows 
ABC Challenge - Q is for Queen of Hearts (I have hearts in the background paper, which is embossed with a heart embossing folder.) 


 Now I'm off to see what trouble I can get into at the mall.
It's cool there! 

13 comments:

  1. Sounds like a reason to go shopping! Sweet card! I love pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is indeed perfect for a little girl's birthday! Thanks so much for stopping by and joining us at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet - love the cake image and just all the pink makes it perfect for any girl's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love how you embossed the patterned paper. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Certainly fits the bill, just lovely, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card for a little girl! Love the design, and the yummy cake! Thank you for sharing with us at CC & CC. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super bright and cheery creation for our theme this week Debi, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet and beautiful card.
    Lovely layers for my theme at Allsorts, thank you for sharing;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waw this looks ever so gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card, Debi! I love the old CTMH Sweetheart paper you used--perfect for a little girl. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at the Color Dare this week.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card! So pretty and great details. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for entering your awesome card in our challenge 'Feminine and Fancy' this time...see you next challenge I hope.xx
    {Chocolate Coffee and Cards DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  13. It would definitely work for a big girl birthday card too. We all love cupcakes! Thanks for taking the Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.