Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Thanks, Tracey! I had to case this one! + CTMH Card Class 9/1/15

Yesterday, just before I left for card class, I saw a card on one of the blogs I follow, Papercrafting Princess, Art by Tracey Pierce, and knew I'd have to make one.  I did some quick cutting before I left for class.  Then at class I asked Joyce if I could borrow one of her stamps from the September CTMH SOTM set, a piece of colonial white card stock, and some smoothie ink.  The other girls were quite interested in what I was doing and were wondering why they hadn't gotten any CS.   I told them it was for something I was working on at home.  So girls, this is what I was making: 

These are CTMH Hopscotch papers and heart embellishments.  I used a dauber and Smoothie ink to dye the CTMH Color-Ready Ribbon for the bow to match.
BTW, do you like my new white sofa?  It's perfect for photographing my cards.

Challenges I am entering today include:
Crafting by Designs Challenge - September Anything Goes
Creative Moments Challenge #76 - Anything Goes, Use a Sentiment 
Don't forget to pop over to see Tracey's card.  It is part of the CTMH Blog Hop featuring the Paper Garden stamp set only available in September.
********
Here are the cards that all of us made at class yesterday:


For the first 3 cards we used the new CTMH watercolors.  The last card was a design by one of the gals, which I haven't finished yet. 
*************

 
I'll be helping my CTMH friends, Joyce and Betty, at 3 stamping shows this fall. Look for me at the Make & Take table.
Westminster, Md Sept 12, 13*
York Oct 10, 11
Edison, NJ Nov 7, 8*
StampScrapArtTour.com

*Contact Joyce for free tickets or check Betty's blog for a coupon.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that card you were working on - what is the fold called Debi? Is there a template? Your class cards are all awesome too. Hope to see you again in Edison!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice - love the layout of your card.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner
    Erika, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a pretty card ,love the shape
    ...Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ and good luck in the challenge
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love the papers and all.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Sabina DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card. Thank you for sharing at Creative Moments, Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.