Monday, September 14, 2015

Thanks, Julee....

....for providing the perfect sketch at Mojo Monday today!
I had a very busy and exhausting weekend working at the Stamp, Scrap, Art Tour Show in Westminster, Maryland.
Before I opened out Make & Table on Sunday morning, I made a quick circuit around the show looking for stitched edge dies.  They really catch my eye when I see people using them on their cards.  I was surprised that none of the regular vendors had them.  Luckily, I found a small set of stitched dies and matching stamps at a new booth of Paper Sweeties products, my only purchase at the show. And Julee's sketch today gave me an excuse to use the tag and bow dies, or Sweet Cuts as they are referred to in the Paper Sweeties store, and stamps. 
Tag and Bow stamps are by Paper Sweeties.
Butterfly stamp is CTMH.
Sentiment is Taylored Expressions.

Challenges I am entering today....
Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge # 415-
 
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge #154 - Use something that begins with the letter "g".  (Gems, green)
One Stitch at a Time Challenge #245 - Gratitude (Today I'm thankful for the Mojo Monday sketch.)
Stamping Sensations September Challenge - Sew Special ( Faux stitching on die cut, stamp, and paper)
Crafty Friends Challenge #14 - B is for (Butterflies, bow, blue, bling)
As You Like It Challenge - Favourite Die (I like the clean look of the stitched dies, the effect of stitching is there without having to use my sewing machine.)
Aud Sentiments Challenge #140 - Anything Goes with a sentiment
Scrap & Craft September Challenge #13 - Butterflies
Simon Says Wednesday Stamptember Challenge - Use a Stamp and Blog Hop


My tea cup is empty.
It is a beautiful fall day today and my DH's birthday.  I think I'll go see if he'd like to go for a walk.  I hear chain saws running somewhere in the neighborhood, and I'm curious to see who is cutting down what.

15 comments:

  1. Oh Ahh - I love that beautiful green on your card. The color combination is so pretty. Like your new die you purchased too. Thanks for all the help over the weekend - we could not do it without YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card. Great colours. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the pretty papers and wonderful design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering Crafty Friends ‘B is for…’ challenge with your lovely card… hope you can join us again and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a super creation Debi and your choice of colours works really well.

    Many thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful take on the sketch. Love those little butterflies. So glad you played along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely take on the sketch! I love your colour scheme and all the butterflies! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this color combo. fab card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous combo of papers, my friend ! Love all the different butterflies and the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Debi! I like your new dies and stamps! Great papers as well! So glad you linked up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our "Use Something Beginning with G" challenge. Wishing you the best of luck in our prize draw!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing your georgeous Butterfly card over at our Crafty Friends Blog!
    Good luck in the challenge.
    Xxx Linda DT-CF

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card. I love the texture and dimension of all your layers. Thank you for sharing your wonderful easel card with us at Stamping Sensation. There is still some time to share another card with us. I hope to see more of your beautiful work.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, Debi - You won over at OSAAT! Congratulations, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.