Thursday, September 3, 2015

Heart 2 Heart Color Challenge

Now that the new CTMH catalog is out and you can order anything and everything in it, I need to get some of the new papers to keep up with the CTMH challenges I enjoy.  My favorite new paper is Sangria, so that's first on the list.  
Fortunately, this week's Heart 2 Heart Color Challenge (see color palette at bottom of post) didn't require the newest colors.  
And birthday cards are on my "need to make" list. 
So....

Today's challenges include:
Artistic Stamper Challenge - Things with wings (CTMH stamps were used.)
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Make it colorful 
Clear It Out Challenge - Anything Goes + stash item: anything goes (It's all from my stash except the flowered dp in the middle.  I found that in Joyce's trash can.  I couldn't just leave it there!)
 **********

 
I'll be helping my CTMH friends, Joyce and Betty, at 3 stamping shows this fall. Look for me at the Make & Take table.
Westminster, Md Sept 12, 13*
York Oct 10, 11
Edison, NJ Nov 7, 8*
StampScrapArtTour.com

*Contact Joyce for free tickets or check Betty's blog for a coupon.

*************

13 comments:

  1. Hi, Debi!

    Wow what a cute card! Love those colors.

    I wanted to let you know that your cards for Send a Smile 4 Kids arrived today -- and they are wonderful! Thanks so much for your support of the kids at Nationwide Children's Hospital in Columbus. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know you received them. Time to start a new box.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love the design and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! That Blossom paper has to be one of my favs! Thanks for sharing your art at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little stamp set throwback; LOVE IT! Thanks for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

    H2H Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, thank you for joining in the challenge over at The Artistic Stamper

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fabulously fresh & festive card, a GREAT use of that beautiful color palette and a great example of SHOPPING YOUR (birdie!) STASH with us this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! Such a sweet birdie and wonderful design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bird. So much fun. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the color palette, that is a neat idea. I also like the bird stamp, it's a cutie with the party hat.
    Robin Hawkins www.heresmyhart.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bright and cheerful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable birdie card! Thanks for playing along at H2H challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute, I love it! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

    Brandi R
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.