Sunday, September 27, 2015

Cards from Joyce's Annual Christmas Card Extravaganza

Every year my CTMH consultant, Joyce Houck, hosts an all day Christmas Card workshop where she showcases the new CTMH products.  This year she was assisted by CTMH consultants Stacey, Crystal and Liz.  Everyone received a CTMH Christmas stamp and I won a pack of gorgeous Enamel and Glitter Duos as a door prize.   I couldn't wait to try them out.  So last evening, while my DH watched football,  I got busy and made one more Christmas card:
Challenges I am entering include:
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #248 - Stick it down.  (I've used pop tape to stick down the circle with sentiment.  Couldn't live without that sticky stuff!)
Winter Wonderland Challenge - Traditional Christmas 
Aud Sentiments Challenge #141 - Christmas + sentiment 
 *******************
Here are the 8 cards I made yesterday at the extravaganza:






oops! I forgot that I still need to color the presents in Santa's bag.


 

5 comments:

  1. Very lovely cards. You have been busy. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Aud Sentiments Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely set of cards. Thanks for joining CCAYR challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card with an unique background. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have been very busy making Christmas cards :) Love the colours on your traditional card entry. Thanks so much for playing along this week at Winter Wonderland. Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.